"The biography of a person never be complete, if not describe the physical and social environment in which he lived. My son Ernesto lived in Alta Gracia from age five to sixteen. Throughout his childhood and adolescence. "
.
(Actual Street Avellaneda)
(...)
"I had rented an old chalet style house which bore the name of Villa Nydia, owned by gaucho Lozada a descendant of illustrious countryman Cordoba who was also owner of the church and the parsonage, now a historic monument. "
.
(...)
"At the back of our house had a field of more than one hectare. As we grew was not always covered with weeds, which is why neither Celia and I used to go there.
I remember that at that time (since 36 to 39) was fighting in Spain. It was a civil war that lasted almost three years, and as I supported the English Republican movement in Argentina, our conversations about the war were daily and that is why our children were aware of every detail and played at the "English War." Ernesto devised to build in that area truncheras line dug in the ground and interconnected by underground passageways. I knew nothing about what kids were doing at the ground and when I heard, I immediately realized the danger that the brats had been, it could be a landslide while building the trenches.
But anyway, nothing happened and instead allowed them to have fun and train as future combatants. "
I remember that at that time (since 36 to 39) was fighting in Spain. It was a civil war that lasted almost three years, and as I supported the English Republican movement in Argentina, our conversations about the war were daily and that is why our children were aware of every detail and played at the "English War." Ernesto devised to build in that area truncheras line dug in the ground and interconnected by underground passageways. I knew nothing about what kids were doing at the ground and when I heard, I immediately realized the danger that the brats had been, it could be a landslide while building the trenches.
But anyway, nothing happened and instead allowed them to have fun and train as future combatants. "
.
the book of Ernesto Guevara Lynch "My son Che."
0 comments:
Post a Comment