I know I have not been a good boy this year, but if you watch the news and novels will recognize the amount of bad people out there, many are worse than me, how protagonists of this Cristian de Nuestra Tele? ... that it is perverse. So, aware of my mistakes and I'm not as bad as I look, I am writing this letter to ask a few things simple.
You know that I almost do not like to ask, but never made the task of writing, so I can not deny, I will not ask further cars, or incense, or yachts, or myrrh, and gold, no expensive and complicated things, so I leave it to surprise me. My list is purely spiritual and loving, no platitudes, all items having to do with my happiness and that of others. Can I collaborate?
general order
Many ask the same, to the friends of Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality, and I too am one. I want world peace! : D. Yes, it sounds a little ballot, repetitive and even stupid, but it's nice. If they succeed they could oust the Christ Child. I'm sucked to see those ugly and painful news coming out every day. I see only happy faces, that the curtains are kind of news Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and people die of old age, with the exception of a few.
know it is not easy, but you are three, so please call the batteries. To help, my following are some specific requests that can be achieved in the short term to achieve this overriding objective.
specific orders
1. For children reading
Thinking the common good, and mostly in the free development of personality of children I want to ban those under 10 years, or any fluid culicagado not read, have access to read the Christmas novena. If you want to participate, to learn the joys, trials at home before a mirror and recite from memory in the ninth, but no more failed attempts to "sum wisdom Oh ..." or "prostrate on the ground ...." Children can not read it, nor even have any idea what it means, and always extend the ninth, annoy the guests and make the donuts are cool.
I know they are children and have to learn, but do not read well when someone like I look like a complete ass and traumatized for the rest of their lives. They will never be read in public, suffer from stage fright, grow insecure and start to annoy them reading. It is for the good of all, they are the future.
2. For smooth communication
please take out the letters of the alphabet K, X, W and Z. We do not want more teens typing "kiero muxo a amiwizz miz." The language should be clear. We do not want to get out of Cervantes grave to take lives prepubescent, or that because of poor communication trigger another world war.
It is also important to remove some words difficult to pronounce for some people, mostly from warm countries. I know that Balthazar will jump a little with this request because his countrymen coast are the most trampled the language. It's not about racism, regionalism or anything, but for the love of God, we do not want to hear more ETSIT, Tatsis, IFETS, you said, seds, etc. All this afepta peace and harmony.
3. For proper nutrition
Friends of the East, share pudding, fritters, tamales, pork, pancakes, turkey and others is the greatest thing we have Christmas, but January's belly is not as tender as we see Santa. Let's say someone to invent something like the morning after pill, but to eliminate in a single run all the feast of December. May be called the pill of the Magi, we took on January 6 night, 7 locked ourselves in the bathroom all day, and 8 stayed ready to tan free. Eating disorders cause many suicides a year and that's bad.
a NAPA at this point. Please talk to Ronald McDonald to reinstate the BBQ sauce to the bars of its restaurants. Chips, more enlarged they are, do not feed well alone. Say around a full belly, happy heart and happy hearts are the peacemakers.
4. For a clean and harmonious landscape
God left us a wonderful world full of color and beauty, but no lack of ombliguera banana, pearl blue liner, and the driver throwing glasses of the landscape. How to appreciate the beauty of creation with a slave in gold littering the horizon?
Dear Reyes Magos, I suppose you know some tricks to things and people disappear, please help me with my campaign # Cárcelalosguisos. Send them all to Cómbita, or another dimension. Please no more tennis platform, no more ties yellow dress and black shirt, no more letters tattooed between the thumb and index finger, no more nails with miniature landscapes, no more visual pollution, all, to peace, enters the eyes, and I've had it pink this year.
5. For the love in the world
Gentlemen, if you've read my stories know that I'm a bit lost in this love. I've had in my holding all skin types, penises, testicles, and even a pair of vaginas, but I do not follow in this crazy plan, not yet. I have wanted to transcend ... (pffff ... lol), seriously, I want peace, I love, I want a boyfriend please! But a real one, that is not crazy, who does not live an hour away by plane, you do not have cats, you have a beard, good humor and foreskin.
I want somebody who is here with me, I consent, so happy I have not accept me want to porfuerazos. No more sex I vacuum, I live in a rosy world, with lunch at the weekend where the in-laws, with obituaries and Giordano credentials in every meet month to fight every Friday and Sunday arrunche reconciliation. I want a boyfriend who I record a Camilo Sesto song in a cassette and gave me a scented teddy occasionally. Friends
magicians, I love harassing quantities with a single vendor that will last me all year, I to trial, you feel proud of me and my loyalty, make me think of marriage, get apartment let me write a few songs and we can make love without a condom. If that is not peace, then what?
6. Global poverty by
You are well aware that achieving peace requires much money, and good to me I can not afford to help with that, but I want to collaborate, put my two cents, so I need to give me a hand to win the Ballot. No matter if the numbers they send me in a dream, a crappie, or the scab of a boxer used, just make sure they are clear and I can understand. I promise to devote a good percentage to help the needy. Frankincense and myrrh are the gift, what we need is money, lots of gold.
Imagine I write songs on my piano silver to collect donations and then get on my white limo, spread sugar water and cheese sticks and kill bad guys with my machine gun. It would be awesome! That is a good gift, that's how planting peace.
For now no more, I hope I can remember with great fondness on 6 January, and since I'm cool and understanding, give them time until my birthday (February 12) for letting me go orders batches. I hope not to have to give them any claim or complaint to the Christ Child.
With much love,
shoulder to shoulder.
0 comments:
Post a Comment