Several months ago I proposed to Elbayabuyiba we met for him to write something about me to publish in this blog. My followers had begun to ask how I was and to know the exquisite writing of this other blogger found the solution. Not paid or anything but made me look like a prince ... and generally left after the first date is later when I pull out the claws.
Elbayabuyiba Again thank you for accepting the invitation to write for my blog, thanks for the flowers and embellished with your words this blog filthy and pernicious. I cried and everything!
-----------------
The Commissioning
By: Elbayabuyiba ( www.elbayabuyiba.blogspot.com )
My mom says people is known as a . Brilliant philosophy. In some ways he's right, I mean, the people you meet is virtually the person you want to see or that the other person wants to reveal. Many times in integrated
rnet people hide their worst features or let the end the best kept secrets. Sometimes it is not physically what the picture tries to show, many times is someone very similar to what you imagined.
I am writing these lines because that is what I asked. Better, these are by choice and some come later at the request of the owner of this blog. I started to follow HombreconHombre because I was struck by his Nick, few people have the courage to reveal her sexual identity so easily and that typically attracts me. I also liked your avatar: telling, revealing, darkly humorous. Your tweets were irreverent How disrespectful like people! His fresh attitude. We share a couple of mentions each other, I discovered I had a very good blog.
Suddenly I wanted to know that Batman (or is it Robin). So I asked boldly a system of real time communication (Messenger, skype, gtalk, yahoo, AIM) to chat and discovered that it is a relentless talker and very funny. Then I asked what it would in real life. I convinced myself I had to see, touch and even kiss.
As he put it knew little about the rules, is better known in their own land and with their own tricks. The place had to be equally crowded but give us privacy, I chose the National University campus. And there it was a leisurely walk. No I said that before he had thought that it seemed to Mr. Frederiksen, Up the old character turned out not to be so close but his hair looks quite gray. A particular figure, I had imagined fatter. He smiled with teeth very beautiful. I caress your hands well-groomed, his stubble and I noticed how her legs were much thinner than the rest of the body but were not disproportionate. I remembered one of the characters in cold blood and laughed in my mind, the second I was scared what if this guy is a murderer like that tells Capote?
We lay in a pasture to speak, his voice does not appear as a singer. I forgot to tell you that we are both journalists and that he can do one of the things for which I am denied, sing. Rain interrupted the speech in which he also knew that having a normal life for someone middle class. We discovered similar tastes and shared a few laughs. It is not easy to describe this character, maybe we look like much and it is not easy to say what is one reflected in someone else.
confess that I imagined neither sensitive nor very smart. At the end of the day I could not destroy the prejudices against journalists. Sometimes I forget I am one. I found a special affection for the arts and a good attitude by nature, although it seems that he felt like he could melt in the rain because the lower sketch we ran the two and ended up sharing a coffee. Corrected, he took water and I did to tea.
The free flowing conversations with him, one can speak of the number of times a day does poop, go to the spots on the condom and then go to parents or work. Speaking of work, it's funny how our work has always been close, at a time when we both worked near San Martín and if today the two Transmilenio we used to get to work we would be safe. I think, and this is pure intuition because I've never asked, that he is happy at what he does, but I know I would be happy singing in many musicals, suddenly Bogotá has his Broadway when he will be a big star and I'll be there cheering and booing their successes and failures. I imagine him directing a movie Mamma Mia-style (and this is not just imagination because he told me that you like).
When I met had no boyfriend, good for me because it brought out the worst of me and steal a kiss on the steps. No, do not think I like the displays of affection in public and please if you want to fall will not you just like kissing on the street or any open place because I know he does not like. Now give him a role either Hugh Grant, hopefully Four Weddings and a Funeral for what the Golden Globe, so you can play a role in his life, fictional dream.
I was imagining what would be the perfect date with HombreconHombre and thought to go with him to see Rent in NYC or Chicago and then walk around looking for a comfortable place to eat would not be a bad idea. I do not know why I think he would like deep down as the director of an excellent version and receive roses at the end of the function. Naturally the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing to NYC is complicated, of course it must be nice to see in coat, gloves and an umbrella hanging, walking the streets covered with a thin layer of snow. Yes, the theater is going in the winter and he has an elegant appearance that would look divine on that occasion.
you aspire to master reader does not have enough money to bring it to NYC (if you have let us and yourself a favor, decide between us and invite us to leave). As I imagine you are someone like me, middle class luxuries is given, then I would recommend that a sunny afternoon I take a walk. How nice it must be seen walking alongside a man, his height stands above the rest, a good ice cream or an iced and head of the Andean Park 93, stop at the Juan Valdez of the Viceroy (eye not buy coffee if you want to give kisses) yourself to small tubers and sit in the park to enjoy the afternoon, yes, stay away from dogs, animals that both detest.
To end the evening take it to eat sushi or pizza Usaquén and if the thing is on the right path and you want to impress complete with a cocktail in Pravda. Do not forget that if the conversation does not flow better not push it, things go with him or simply do not come natural. Finally, if you run with luck and his friend manage to do as I did, find a wonderful man. The worst that can happen to end up bedridden and your story published here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment