Since Verónica Velásquez was born to the world, the day being Miss Antioquia gave lecture about human relationships, I loved. Every wise word he uttered and every pause with that smile was innocent and cute, it was for me the most nutritious and even vegan who has made our relationship a pure and sincere love, in a very beautiful.
still do not know if my dear friend wanted to refer to the topics I intend to address in this space, but their teachings have taken root in me so I decided to pay homage to their baptizing my blog words.
I have not been the blogger of all but the last couple of months Laura Restrepo and Herman Hesse have been displaced from my bed by some authors in the network not only kept me entertained for hours, but have encouraged me to take the powers of Miss Antioquia and publish as much stupidity I can think as long vent, listen to opinions (if they come into existence) and practice some writing.
As the title says, the idea is to talk about men, men with men in every sense: otherwise, oil, professional, romantic, sexual, imaginative, earthy, deep, close and real . Obviously there will be room for other issues where there will be more men, women and all situations that I can think to tell.
I think any homosexual in this country has more stories to tell a heterosexual newly freed hostage, so I hope to help me enrich this site with their experiences. But calm, do not intend to launch into politics or advance any research on the LGBT community, on the contrary, I am a normal man, with good and bad powder on top, waiting for love, gay profile page knows how much, an occasional rumba and zero theatron activism.
Veronica do not know if you have blog, but I promise that if I read it I read it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment