Although I have never liked men with long hair, from paper dolls fell in love with Ricky Martin. I remember I was about 6 years and my mom seemed very sweet to give me the first disc of this delight for me to give unleash my musical talent singing with all the feeling "is AMAA fire with fire." What she did not know was that my interest went far beyond. How can we forget that candonga size 9, that shirt open to fall, and the braided pink scarf around your neck? Phew ... I think Ricky or Paul (as it was his character in Reaching a star 2) was my first crush.
Of course, I screamed like crazy and never cried at a concert he and a couple of friends of mine that still have a poster, T-shirt and a lock of hair, as they quickly found replacement ... it is my nature. However, this ricurita boricua has always been a good place in my fever, and I still like his music.
Now ... disque published a letter confessing his homosexuality. Why, is it that people should shout from the rooftops if you prefer a pussy, an ass, a pee, or all at once? Especially when, as in this case, no need for words to say. The scarf twisted in her younger years, that body delicious and always well tanned, the illuminations, the well-worn in the video for She bangs, her two children without a mother in vitro and ... why letters?. If he wanted was acceptance of their children because they have an age tell them to understand and now.
still do not understand this "Hi I'm happy heterosexual" or "I have to tell you that I'ma lesbian." If asked at some time and is well positioned pants and you answer it. Or live your life gay lives as natural as a heterosexual, so you never have to confess anything, or is that still thinks that being gay is a disease? Ahhhh ... but of course ... is that Don Ricky goes to publish his memoirs soon. I understand (I'm queer = scandal + curiosity + magazine covers) / Sales = autobiography like crazy!
Although I find it sad that you have done with the commercial purpose, this bite is still in my top ten and now with more jeans than ever, because as they say, that's coming out is pa 'males. Males and Fredda, singer voice coastal thicker than the same Ricky, who also decided to make public his homosexuality, I guess to see if at least sell discs between the LGBT community.
Whether for sales, love, pressure, whatever, coming out will be an act worthy of admiration and congratulations to those who do it everyday. But I insist on the naturalness. The fact make our sexual preference a gossip bomb or a great revelation as if it were confession of a murderer, still giving the status of unnatural for which we are judging.
I will be alert to the publication of the book of Ricky Martin. A Fredda if I do not buy him anything, but I hope to see her singing in Theatron.
This is the video with me Ricky stale in my childhood.
0 comments:
Post a Comment