Monday, May 3, 2010

A3 Poster In Powerpoint .ppt

letter to my Mayor descache - Part II

I still have the letter to my Mayor and descache latest, see if you understand why I did not go out with him. -------

3. Impressively impressive

never understood why so much mystery to be Mayor of Police. I know it's difficult and sexist institution. As I told him I worked 6 months in the press office of the National Police Directorate, and well, I know that Tombos are complicated, dogs and stuff, but I have my tricks. Nor would run out and denounce the cazanoticias or my General Naranjo. Anyway, the problem was not that but what happened next.

Why the hell I apologized so many times? Was just our second date and you were not committing any crime. I remember well that after leaving me at home I called and told me for having concealed the truth, if I would not see us again. Pffff ... what was that? Needless to say he had forgotten he was a priest ... well, that happened to me and is history for another post. But disculpadera became tired and told him, remember?

Then he went to Medellin and actually got a little intense, especially when I sent that mail that talked about a bridge that existed between the two and that would have to cross and do not know what else shit. When I read that made me laugh as well though, but I went there, across the bridge, and when he returned we met again. Now I hate to have that ability to tolerate so much and think that things can improve and then crashing.

4. The souvenir

That night I picked it up, send me back a message 15 minutes before telling me that I had arrived. I do not know what they are taught in the Police, but although I do not do so much, what I mean by punctuality is to go to the exact time, no prior to hinder, or harass wait. If you arrive earlier, but no joke, you wait 5 minutes and there they send the msg or call hurry.

That night we went to Usaquén, and on the way you gave me a gift I had brought as a souvenir of Medellín. How beautiful! I figured something typical: a written carriel with some rudeness, a replica of a fat toad Botero or those of Astor is so fond of my friend Margaret. But no, you bring me as a souvenir of your trip a double CD Bossa n Remixes. Well, do not be ungrateful, and I also love the bossa nova, but I remembered a friend who bought the boyfriend jeans in Cartagena Pilate as a souvenir of a trip we did some years ago.

Best had not brought me anything. I did not want the carriel, nor the boatman, much less those toads warm and disgusting. The CD is good, pa why, but at least I would not have said it was a reminder of Medellín. The two times I've heard I have tried to transport me to that city every way possible, I close my eyes, I guess the intelligent building, underground, the village paisa, the puddle that with fountains where children bathe and gamines but nothing ... I find the relationship. Or is that the CD only sold there? Thanks anyway.

5. Scary!

After lunch we went to his apartment dial because I had to watch the news, I was obviously something else, but you were not capable of anything. I always ran away. Tell me the truth: did you know that if we gave us a kiss would not have a next appointment? Did you know that if they threw not see us again?

Anyway ... We saw the news, a movie and then I took my house. Do not take or left hand ... sorry, I have saved the appointment the following day.

But I have to confess something. Before coming to apartment began to see an area known. I'm very out of place with the addresses and stuff, but when we arrived I was in a very familiar. I never told, but when you told me where he lived all almost had a heart attack. I did not know whether to open the door and pull my car as when I hijacked a taxi driver, or get under the chair. Unfortunately, by chance or do not know why, you live in the same set of my ex, on the tower in the front. The same ex that I loved and did not write the letter for it out of my head as I am trying to do with you.

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment