Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can I Use Broadband Sim Card On Mobile Phone?

letter to my Mayor descache - Part III

finish my letter to my Mayor descache latest and to see if you understand why I did not go out with him. -------

6. What a video!

That night, as we walked toward the parking lot trying to hide behind you, do not know if you noticed, but least wanted then was to meet his neighbor, or my ex. Maybe if I saw it was going to throw me over like a faithful dog who has not seen his love for a week, or perhaps because I was ashamed to see me with you, or maybe he was going to make a sign and I would slip away from you invent something and end up spending the night the fit of the front, or if it was too bad he was to appear with his new acquisition, or the usual ... I do not know, I just knew that if he saw me vomit. Luckily we walked quickly towards the car and Ricardo had no need to lower the parking lot at that time of night.

You, as a great gentleman and a good cop, I left my apartment safely. So cute!. And I, as a roe, I told her to meet him the next day. Yes, I should have cut all that night, not only because if I was seeing was in danger of meeting the ghost that weakens my will, but because I felt I did not want anything with you. Yes, I still liked that ass, that well-formed and hairy chest that he divined through his Lacoste shirts, I loved the idea of \u200b\u200buncorking his thirties, but no! ... you had not left and take the hand (suspect), I had brought a nice souvenir of Medellín (too much), had written me emails about bridges and love (intense), and the warmth of the furniture in your apartment-painted wood bright white, and the collection of angels in your room terrified me (NSAIDs).

way I am. What a disgrace ... to not be totally disappointed or as a complete bastard I do not surrender, so I proposed plan movie in his apartment for the following night.

7. The film

That night I arrived at her apartment so clipped and angry. I know I should not re-experience in hairdressing X, but it was to tell me that looked like a cop. That has not seen the problem to his profession not to say that I was dying to be like you. No sir! Not a joke! Here

preguntadera began: What do you eat? Where do you see the movie? "In the studio or in the room? What'll you have? ... Like this? "Asa? You promised I have been surprised, do not you remember? and well, actually it did, but later. Emputa who ask me everything. That "Are you OK?" Gives me heartburn. Rely on yourself, on your tastes, as much or little you know of someone else, take the initiative. Why the hell did not ask me before sending the mail from the deck or bring me that CD of Bossa Medellín-n-Remixes? There or not. To do guys not. Lindo!

Finally we sat on the studio floor, we drank wine with pizza and gin while watching An Education. Precise half of the film when I was spooling it with the protagonist, you was released and allowed to play a little. Suddenly I felt like a college English in the heart of jazz club, opposite Peter Sarsgaard and lost the year. I do not understand why I was confused, but that was kissed you. I do not know if someone changed the channel, but I had pure love with a British accent to any scene of Beethoven and 101 Dalmatians, where any dog \u200b\u200bdrools all over his face to a human. Yes! You are a disgusting kissing! I guess he did not realize, but I used the savannah that was lying on the floor about 74 times, after each smeared you hit me.

8. The peliculiada

I do not think I have attached the penis to the sense of Sheba, because despite the filth that was suffering, he reacted positively. I do not know, education is lacking, or perhaps arose because he felt like vomiting. Only thing I know there was heated, we went to the room and drool tripled. Finally I appreciate that hairy chest and worked, and that round ass screaming eat me, but you hide every time my fingers poking out between the elastic of her underwear. I had already washed in saliva and now would not want to leave. How sad! What heats if you are not giving anything? Why bumble if not going to buy? (Tombo warm calientahuevos)

After insisting for a while so I was able to remove the boxer, I had like 10 minutes into a ball and you know nothing. I remembered my youth, my first time with this girl of 14 who nursed me as a professional but he was worth taking off the pussy, well ... of course the first thing you did not either.

When I reached and felt the bun was thrilled. I always thought that a policeman had to be well armed and so perceived by touch. Suddenly he sprang like a big red spring and surprise!: Good color, good size, nice head, but circumcised (I prefer the softness of a foreskin) and with a strange curve down. My Police Major had become Captain Hook! I confess I do not know whether to laugh, mourn, sit up or run away. I had never seen such a specimen. Then I found out and yes there was real, it was not an effect of wine and gin. Finally you are not allowed to give love and the shock I was hungry, so I got dressed and went to eat pizza that we had not taken out of the box to be on other things.

9. The peliculón

That's when you came to the room and started asking me the usual excuses. That inexperience that if we go fast, forgiveness by the hook, the bridge ... and suddenly another got sick and ran to the bathroom. Thank God the vomit was not because the humor was saying I was pregnant. "Ahhhhh?? He splashed a buttock with the nectar of my love and became pregnant?. Or were the angels in her room who helped in pollination? Pfffff ... So I asked the taxi. It was not to care guasqueadas far to account for psychological pregnancies. Leave it and get there if you say nonsense.

These "5 to 10 minutes" of waiting for the taxi were the longest of my life. So I said coming down before it reached the car to reach a cigarette. I needed that. In the elevator I remembered his neighbor and I almost ringing to tell, between tears, what had happened. But I never liked making bad atmosphere in the neighborhood, so I preferred to go to sleep in my bed.

I got home, I went to the bathroom and saw a piece of tomato on my neck. What a bear! I forgot to eat. I went to remove and what not. I was tattooed. Suddenly I got a little shirt and was not one but 3 pacifiers, Jique, marks of the devil. Divine! I loved the new souvenir! About all that you left me heart-shaped. What a great artist! The police painted love with the mouth. Thanks for shouting at the world that was almost mine, I crossed the bridge as a cow marked by the owner.

still do not understand what happened to me. As Maia said: I ran out of love. Sorry for not answering your calls again for no reason. No, there was another man, nor a compelling justification to stop him, but that's life, so I am: crazy, unstable and miserable. I hope you find a new calf to decipher the true mark of love and will splint the hook.

Remembering always ... I

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment