Thursday, July 22, 2010

Matter For Invitation Card

empty

a couple of months ago my 16 years sister asked me: Have you ever had sex vacuum? ... I remained silent, pensive, in shock, coitus interruptus . What if you had sex vacuum??. Hmmm ... I do not know how long I was trying to decipher what he meant my sister, but I went through sex vacuum packaging, a new pose, a powder in a vacuum produces erotic chair, an oriental technique, shooting while jumping from an airplane, but nothing, I remembered that my teacher said skydiving was not possible, then feeling the most gross and outdated, I asked: How well vacuum sex?, and she responded: Well, sex without love. And I said, of course, a couple of times. She did jummm face.

When it was my sister felt really bad, never had a virgin I think. I started making mental accounts and had not really been just a couple of times. Also, I never thought that sex without love is really that: empty, what I did was pure filth to calm the arrechera, that sex makes sense when you think about the future side by side, everything is much more beautiful when the scream cum TE AMOO! instead of that simple grrrrr AHHHH!. I'm dirty!, I scolded.

And that of course ... sex is empty when you throw someone you just met, when you do not know your name, what the house smells of their parents, or what it tastes like squash cake prepared by her grandmother. It's empty when you get that text message that says "You can?", Nothing of romance, without flowers or songs by Luis Fonsi. Is empty when you come, I clean, dress and go, instead of staying hugged your add, letting the dry heat the honey in your chest and then cry when you pluck ripping the scab of love. It also hurts that love, that's nice.

vacuum sex definitely is not what I want for myself. How sad to have wasted so many years of my life jumping from bed to bed, ass in ass, cock cock, without it so beautiful it is love. That was my thought during a summer week in which he would have said I love you to touch me first. Until the light of God came to me: a day of zapping, Jorge Duque Linares told me that the only thing empty is empty that all have motivations, some larger than others, but there's always more, so less air, and that's where I woke up. Of course, when the motivation is very small is when you need love. Phew ... I breathed, I removed the habit and ran to pull the first one I found.

I came, I cleaned, dressed, and while my taxi arrived I called my sister and I cried like I had won a blender into a bazaar bingo: No sex empty! Is an invention of nuns in your school! not listen to them!, tomorrow I tell my mom to change school!.

How happens to the nuns tell the girls that sex without love is empty? Sure, that's why they leave school, get married, get pregnant and pan. Or in the worst case, they are in love or love of all who put to bed. No, ladies, you can not educate poor and youth, can not tirĂ¡rsele life to the people, not simply to fill their own gaps.

How about thinking about a future partner while making love?, Who you for?. Or consider a baby as someone puts it? Oh nooo, hetero pigs and perverts. Or stop saying "want to break your ass?" To say "Oh how I love you! "... nooooo! Who says I love you while you are pulling? ... ... I confess I was once, but if it was not to be told to eat, then it is worth.

Well, yes, before I puteen sometimes pull is richer in love than anything else, yes, only when love is good sex and likes coolies, throw, make love wild, dirty, Bears Movie, all forms, it is that some people when he falls is contained in rosy and Missionettes, and here come the little bits. But love is a chimba anyway.

And sex without love too has its charms. No prior investment of any kind (unless you hire someone), it has to wake up together, do not invite anyone to breakfast, there are usually no surprises because we know what is going, no headaches, no calls after mating, if you want to repeat just a text message: "Today you can?", we should not give gifts or birthday this month, do not put up with the friends of anyone, no-law, no one pretends nothing, and if he did not like it does not repeat. That seems empty?

more sips, boredom, summer promotion, stress, a nice ass, curiosity, a commitment, a joint, a favor, silver, a note a vendetta, a creek, or just want to throw, are valid reasons for doing so. If we realize that sex is a water glass and motivation, and would not have a completely empty vessel, however small it may be the cause of the tumbled, the glass will always have some water and talk about sex half empty or much better ... half full, to be more positive.

Obviously the more full and overflowing the cup of liquid is much better, but do not think love is the only hose powerful, able to see glass as overflowing into the tray. I also filled my vasados \u200b\u200b ... without being in love, or take pony malta. The arrechera, smell, skin, shape, safety, rhythm, creativity, all full or vacate the glass. Seize that we are men (who are) and therefore essential to be filled with reasons. We must protect the cup and keep it spotless, because there's always someone thirsty and a glass of water is not denied to anyone ... uhmmm ... well, there are exceptions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment