.
is not always the exact mailing to convey the emotions that inspired place. I suspect that the grandmother wanted to send her grandson a bit of perfume serrano, the musicality of the morning birds, the mystical balance between nature and artifice devoted to miracles.
.
.
.
Alta Gracia 6/1/1950
.
Caro Dicky, with pleasure I received your letter allegra everyone is well, that you and Manfred ninth managed the garden, I imagine what it will become.
allegro that I also thought to give a present to Ricky on the occasion of the Kings. This is very significant that among brothers want. I sent this photo is not whether you like it, I bought the wrong girl Sara. Have it as an image. It is the virgin who is here in a cave. I really wanted the grotto. Kiss your brother, greetings to your parents and Elsa, hugs you and kisses.
Your grandmother
&&&&&&
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment