remember when I was at school we sang a song from Mass saying, "if you have a good friendship, praise God, because friendship is a good, being a friend is doing the whole friend But what good is knowing how to love .... " From that moment I knew that friendship was far more important than I thought, so I started to collect and classify friends, the usual, making the work, the straight rumba, rumba's gay, gossip, those hide, fans, those who spend, the intense, pateperros, the stingy, the authors show, the office, the 2.0, of laugh, the reefer, and obviously, pull, or fuckbuddies, they call.
Thank God I had very good friends in all categories (a friend is uuuuna luuuuz), because not only make my life, I also have drawn some dark alleys and horrible, and I have helped in my rehabilitation gifted prostitute. Although my friends are straight s unconditional most, I always make the fourth and sometimes even scold me, remind me all the time to use condoms and are awaiting my dust, until I have seen in action, yes, never judge me because they are the same or worse, so are my best friend @ s. They're kind of personalized Profamilia.
But if it comes to sexual and reproductive health, which have helped me most in this issue are obviously my friends of cot. What good verse on that song: "a friend is to make friend all good ...." Yes folks, including We fuckbuddies the tip and tip well. I will put my point, you enjoy in tips, we spent the whores, but without feeling like whores. Sure, it's not only good pass and a friend to rights is much more than an inflatable doll, is the midpoint between love and friendship, the ideal state when you do not want to fuck him life.
Stability
Until recently, before entering rehab, he wandered from bed to bed, proving how much cock and ass as I went through chat rooms, bars and more. Sure, it was a complete bitch ... lived a life of sexual excess and instability. I'm not saying it's wrong, and I'm not sorry, I just think I'm evolving. Peter suddenly appeared, my first sexual friend. I met him a couple of years ago while I was casting for a commercial. 40, actor, good body, excellent record, serious and good people. One day we throw away because he believed that if lay with me stay with the paper (he confessed to me later), and well, he won another, but we stayed like it. We become stable partners in bed. I no longer had to seek sex elsewhere whenever he wanted and not married. Seeing as we last year and a half, sometimes followed, sometimes with long periods of rest while I was parked, until we did a trio with her husband it and everything was damaged.
After my time with Peter, appeared José, Carlos and Pilates teacher. Three other friends have made me feel stable and not so dog as before. I even have served to correctly answer when the doctor asks: sexual partner? ... Yes, 2 or 3, as was the case. Of course, this does not apply Roberto Carlos: "I want to have a million friends," prostitute is not friendship, either. Let's say that 3 is a good number. You have to have backup.
Unconditionality
say that friends are with each other in good times and bad, and good escapes tirAmigo not have this virtue. No need to dedicate songs or poems calling himself or say how much he wants to take you to bed, just a phone call or a text message and ready. Never has a headache, not disgusting at all, loves repitis not gets mad, if you can not, nothing happens, if he can not either (there is a backup), no jealousy, no explanations, no nothing that comes between the two.
Of course, not that everything is allowed, there are conditions in friendships with rights. The number one is not love. It is sometimes difficult, Carlos happened, well, is that just 21 years old and I became everything to him, happily talk about it and everything was solved. And the condition number two, at least for me, is to take place to practice what is friendship. Mi Refugio is for the girlfriend who live with their parents, or powders of a night, and my house could hardly have been a couple of officers. So an ideal fuckbuddy should be flat and few feelings.
Economy
The tirAmigo not only a relief to the penis or vagina, or your ass, so is the wallet. If you stop to make beads, sometimes cheaper to hire an / a prepayment to earn a powder to be detailed. The flowers, the serenade, the food in Balzac or lunch at H & B, the drunk in Pravda, the rumba in Andrew, birthday gift, of May I, the trip to the cinema, theater, Madonna concert, the weekend in Cartagena ... everything is money!! Well, this happens mostly heterosexual men, the pansies are generally much cheaper, there are 22 thousand of the cover of Theatron and 30 of the dawn at Mi Refugio and ready. But by thousands thing adds up.
sexual friend only demand a condom, suddenly a beer, petrol or taxi, and now. Or know someone's birthday a tirAmigo? Knows how fit? What is your favorite color? His favorite dessert? ... naaah! Without this information can save a lot of money.
Tradition
A one night stand is good occasionally, but not always remain as one might expect. Usually the first tiradito with someone is not so cool because no one knows the other, what they like, why not, how it is measured, how it fits, etc. So even if one did not like completely, it is always best get a second chance to not be in doubt. If you like, comes the third, and fourth, and so, until one is in love or writing text messages: now you can?. This is how sexual friendship is born. Not that you asked someone: want to be my fuckbuddy? ... ever!
My mom always says it's better known evil than an unknown good ... well, not really agree with that, but in this case applied a little. If you have a fuckbuddy is because it pulls very well, and if you have 2 or 3 is because they all complement each other and we like the variety. So if you already feel good throwing someone or alguiens, why go looking for new asses that soon you will lose one time? Yes, it is rich pull, knowing yards, meat taste different, but the tirAmigo is to exploit and get the milk until a better one. If one does not have to look for sheet to sheet in arrives. Because yes, this is not like dating, you can engage in without knowing how the other behaves in bed, the friend is testing rights only.
Therapy
psychologist There is no better than a horny fuckbuddy. One gets stressed the character's apartment and tells him the roll of the day, the problem of the office, the fight with the boyfriend's cell phone account, and he becomes the listener, says two crap, weak jokes and start mamárselo one. Who said stress?, Which I will take the job?, I grabbed it with my dad? ... everything is forgotten. Nodes are cleared away, it heals any headache and one comes home to sleep like a baby. That does not make the groom cantaletea he first tries to find solutions to the problem, then pull (if you feel like), and continues with the sermon, he fills one end of the head with your problems and you go out more stressed.
definitely have one or more fuckbuddies is a comprehensive therapy. Fits pocket, self-esteem, for stress, for the physical needs for recreation, for exercise, to pass good. Nothing better than to want to shoot and find your name on the phone, so no hassle, no Manhunt profile open, without departing from the east, and without explanation. Of course, you have to know they choose and put the cards on the table from the beginning. If you feel you're falling in love, he no longer amuses his cot, which will begin to make claims, or that he is pulling out the body, simply return to the street, barking life, and find another, there are hundreds of cocks, asses and vaginas looking for friendship.
Happy day of love and friendship for everyone.
My friend @ s, you know who they are and how much love l @ s!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment