Brooks and trails, letters and postcards intertwined lives and destinies. The water stations enter the rocks. The roads that leave the past to meet and Desencontro in other landscapes ...
Way the walls Alta Gracia
S / c AgustÃn Aguirre 151.
.
.
Alta Gracia, 30 January 1926
premium Dearest: Sorry to be so far away, just at the time you decided to make your trip to Rosario, but I hope there will be no setback for us soon see us.
Mom is afflicted as it has such occupation can hardly serve you and this saddens me, but you must be patient.
Victorio tells me not to stand on the mom but I am addressing you there, is to deliver and I will answer the prontito with news of your kids, and also of those who remained in Caseros.
send me also say mom is because I have written and still has not replied. Love to your family, greetings to those of you a very loud home and hug your goddaughter who does not forget.
Aida.
0 comments:
Post a Comment