Monday, March 21, 2011

Can I Sell Liquor On Craigslist




ARM
SPINACH STUFFING Ingredients:
1 package frozen spinach (two blocks of 225gr each) 4 eggs
A handful of salt and some pepper 200g salmon
300g sliced \u200b\u200bsmoked
philadelfia type cheese spreads

Preparation: Pour
in th cup of spinach is not necessary to thaw completely, if made a block, split into 2-3 pieces before, and crushing blows turbo giving a position (closed cup) and then at full speed until well chopped. I've been up and down speed, it is quite fast and there is a time when no one notices that the blades cut. Download
what remains on the walls and cover. Add the eggs, add a handful of salt to a tortilla, some pepper
Pour mixture into a baking tray lined with parchment paper or Albal, and extending into a rectangle of apprx. Aloud 1 cm more finite, as we like the curls. Bake
the heated oven at 190 ยบ for 20 to 30 minutes. (I with 20 and had curd) Check is curd, remove from oven and cool on paper or Silpat covered with a cloth. This recipe allows

thousand and a filling, we can put red peppers, or ham ... whatever we feel like at that time ... I hope you like it, it's something to be prepared a day or two before lunch or dinner and is great for parties.
Indeed! For those without thermomix, only chop the spinach well, mix with beaten eggs and salt and baked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment