thousand leaves cake & pastry filled Introduction: The cake I preferred it in pieces in rather than a plate because, as the sheet is broken by cutting, so I had some spare more fácil.Como I puff pastry filled with pastry cream.
Ingredients:
2 plates of fresh pastry 40 x 26
toasted almonds rolled
Custard Glass Sugar
custard Ingredients: ½ pint of milk
40 gr.
cornstarch 80 gr.
sugar 2 egg yolks
cinnamon stick Directions: Prepare pastry
Traditional We separate half glass of milk to mix the yolks and cornstarch, the remaining milk to warm put it with the stick of cinnamon, when boiling , we take the above mixture, add the sugar and remove from the heat, stirring constantly. Preparation
pastelerapastelera cream puff
Preparation:
extend plate sheet on the paper that is wrapped, I divide it into 16 pieces, prick well with fork to keep up mucho.Lo place on baking tray and we put in a preheated oven at 200 º for 15 min. until we see that this well roasted.
Do the same with the other plate.
Assembling the cake: I used 18 pieces of pastry for double layer 9 in each una.Colocamos the base (if you upload a lot, a little crush) cast over the pastry cream and cold, put up the rest of the sheet , we take over almonds and sprinkle with icing sugar. Mounting
pastry filled: Once baked, open the pastry in half and fill.
0 comments:
Post a Comment