Monday, March 21, 2011

Carhartt Streetwear New York




Cod to the Biscayne
guess this is another those recipes that every family has its own version Basque. I as I have no idea how much can be original, I'm content to know that this recipe is very rich.
I like to buy good cod loins, but of course desalination plants is a whole suckling pig. Must be at least 72 hours and changing the water several times. Furthermore, as has been ham must be very careful with the dish does not come out salty. You can desalinate leaving the ham overnight in milk. It is better that the dish is bland then add salt to a dish is salty you because I've tried to lend a salty potato stew for nothing is arranged.
Hope you like.
Ingredients:
(serves 4)
800 gr.
cod fillet
1 kg.
onion 2 cloves garlic, parsley
100 gr. ham (optional)
1 / 2 cup olive oil
2 egg yolks duro2
1 / 2 chorizo \u200b\u200bpepper pulp
Preparation:
I said, 72 hours, the cod desalting water changing every 8 hours. If the backs were not so great would be less time (obviously, lisssta I am). The pieces of cod in the water with the skin side up. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and perejilCalentar oil, add onion, garlic and Pereilas. A poooochar ... half an hour or as long as needed. If dry much will adding a little water well picaditoMachacar hirviendoAƱadir ham egg yolks in a mortar, diluted with a little water. Add the yolks and the flesh of the chorizo \u200b\u200bto the pan and cook over low heat 15 min.Poner cod in a pot, cover with water and remove from heat before it begins to hervir.Escurrir thoroughly and dry with paper towels . Place in sauce pan, skin side arriba.Dejar cook over low heat 10-15 min. more and serve it warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment