" XUXOS"
I've always seen or chocolate pastry cream, fried dough with a very good, but I did not want me today get a pin, so I remembered this recipe that gave me a long time ago a co-worker and I have been delighted: easy, tasty and economical. I used milk rolls purchased tetrabrick prepared custard and chocolate to melt, I do not brands, each one has their favorite, to coat with cinnamon sugar and sugar, in the end have been 2 fillings and 2 covers: - Custard, and sugar - cinnamon-custard with chocolate, and sugar - unsweetened cocoa
Ingredients:
- 1 bag of milk rolls-1 brick of custard-chocolate to melt to taste (melted) - Sugar-Cinnamon-Cacao bittersweet Sunflower oil for frying-egg before frying to seal
Preparation
1) Divide into two equal parts custard, one of them we add the melted chocolate (the amount by tagging we like the taste of chocolate) and let cool, covered with cling film to avoid scab forms.
2) Open the buns in half or milk as I have an apple corer to remove the center will carefully reserving a share, spread with cream or elgido filling, closing, and go through egg, drain them a bit and fry in hot sunflower oil, burn care easily. Remove and place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
3) Put a plate with each of the coverage selected and pass the "xuxos" for them, put on a serving platter.
Ingredients:
- 1 bag of milk rolls-1 brick of custard-chocolate to melt to taste (melted) - Sugar-Cinnamon-Cacao bittersweet Sunflower oil for frying-egg before frying to seal
Preparation
1) Divide into two equal parts custard, one of them we add the melted chocolate (the amount by tagging we like the taste of chocolate) and let cool, covered with cling film to avoid scab forms.
2) Open the buns in half or milk as I have an apple corer to remove the center will carefully reserving a share, spread with cream or elgido filling, closing, and go through egg, drain them a bit and fry in hot sunflower oil, burn care easily. Remove and place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
3) Put a plate with each of the coverage selected and pass the "xuxos" for them, put on a serving platter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment