BACON SPINACH CAKES
Ingredients:
1 onion and 1 ajito
50gr. olive oil and butter 100.
1 small package chopped bacon, of those who come both together, for one. (I added the second in final)
150gr. fresh spinach, I have half a bag that weighs that of fresh spinach mercadona.
220g.
800g flour.
milk salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
Preparation:
Preparation:
Put the oil and butter into small pieces, add the onion slices and garlic to the onion is we pochadita.
Add the bacon bits and fresh spinach.
Add the flour (it gets a little more than for normal cakes loose spinach juice) and crude will not know. Pour
milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir a few seconds to mix everything together. (Here I missed the second tub of bacon)
Jump to a source until cool and let stand in refrigerator until the next day. Forms, either by hand or with pastry, roll in flour or bread crumbs, egg and breadcrumbs again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment