Saturday, March 26, 2011

How To Style Your Hair Like Synester Gates

Our language: "Curran life"


"Curran life."
= Making a living working hard.

"bounce". = Rear, offering stiff resistance.

"The deprived. " = (Very colloquial): Alcohol

"Give someone barracks." = Give someone a truce. Opposite: "War Without Quarter" = war without truce or armistice.

"Tranqui." = Quiet. "Tranquis" = worry.

"A luminous." = (Slang) A prostitute.

"Remove splinters." = Making a profit, profit or gain.

"Splinter." = Deal. Sharing the money. "

"Bossy." = Women's overly aggressive, sargentona.

"Butch." Women = manly.

"Trucking." Lesbian = very masculine looking.

"The Embodied Mind." = Cadaver (which is blurred).

"Frown slaughtered lamb." Frown = very pitiful.

"Your life hangs by a thread." = Is in danger of death. Is almost about to die.

"Putting land in between." = Walk away (abruptly) from one place. Flee (even another country).

"I opened the meat." = I shudder impress me much.

"It breaks my soul." = I causes severe pain (psychic).

"Being up in the soup." = Be everywhere. It is also used when someone is constantly in the media or in the tabloids. "Fulanita goes out to all TV programs. It's up in the soup! ". Like: "I found someone up in the soup."

0 comments:

Post a Comment